WALK ONLINE ROADSHOW FOR PARENTS, CARERS AND PROFESSIONALS - 19TH SEPTEMBER 2018 - 19:00 TILL 21:00
THURROCK ADULT COMMUNITY COLLEGE
WHAT ARE YOUR CHILDREN DOING ONLINE?
Our "Walk On Line" events open your eyes to the world our children and young people face. You will gain a greater understanding on what and how our children are using social media and the internet. All children from whatever background face the risks of explotation. Lets reduce the risk for Thurrocks children. The event will take you on a journey of "The Dark Web" and how to help your child to stay safe.
Feedback from previous sessions
"Every Parent needs to go to this event"
"I was shocked at how much I didnt know"
"You Need to put more of these events on so more Parents can benefit"
These events get booked quickly. To avoid disapointment complete and return the application form below.
By submitting your application form, you are agreeing to the below:-
1. I confirm that I have read the attendance criteria and learning outcomes for this course and believe that I will significantly benefit from this learning.
2. I will take all necessary steps to ensure that the learning outcomes are reinforced in the workplace.
3. I agree to complete post-course feedback at the end of the training session and will complete the follow up survey six weeks later. I am aware that failure to complete either of these feedbacks will result in notification to my manager and I will not receive my certificate of attendance.
4. I understand that places will be allocated by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Board and, should I be allocated a place, agree to bring the confirmation letter with me on the first day of the course. I understand that my details may be securely and confidentially retained by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Board for statistical and information purposes only.
5. I agree to reimburse Thurrock Safeguarding Children Board for late cancellation or non-attendance.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the information provided on this form will be held for the purposes of training and development. This information will be stored securely in electronic format and any original hard copies disposed of as confidential waste. The information will be processed by members of the LSCB Business Team and will be kept in accordance with retention policies. It may be shared with other LSCB members for the purposes of audit and scrutiny.
Contact the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
You can phone, or write.
if you believe it is urgent ring immediately:
New Road, Grays,
Call 999 if you are concerned a child needs immediate protection